Friday, January 10, 2014

A new journey...

I haven't been here in a while and that's because I felt that I was no longer a mommy blogger. My girls are both in public school and I no longer homeschool them, so I didn't have much to say here. But I missed blogging. So I thought in the new year I shall start a fresh new place that can be more about me and my thoughts.

I've started up two new blogs, first is my main blog where I will share things about myself, reviews, tutorials and other random tidbits that pop into my head. The other is my food blog where I will share recipes I've picked up from my mother and my mother-in-law as well as various other places.

Anila Again (my new blog)
Anila Cooks (my food blog)

I hope you join me in my new journey.

Happy new year.




No comments:

Post a Comment