Saturday, December 09, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

One year and 133 posts later I’m surprised to see that this blog is still going strong. When I first started this, it was really a way for me to document everything I am doing with my girls so I remember for the future. I really didn’t think people would be reading or even benefiting from it. Now I notice many people visiting daily, thanks to the statcounter and emails I receive. I just wanted to thank you all for visiting and for all the emails that I get from all over the world. I apologize for not replying to you all right away, things can get a little hectic around here (no thanks to SIMS 2, which by the way we will be playing on our drive up to Toronto, WOOHOO 21 hours of SIMS!!!) Anyhow, I know a lot of people don’t leave comments, I’m not a big commenter either, but I would love it if (just out of curiosity) you all would either leave a comment or email me and let me know how you found my blog and what you liked reading. Also please let me know if there is any other topic you might like me to blog about regarding homeschooling, islam, raising children, etc… (I am still working on a socialization post. Inshallah will be up soon.)

We’re leaving in a few days so I won’t be around for a couple of weeks. I hope you all have wonderful holidays, vacations and for those going to Hajj, please keep my family in your prayers.

Thanks once again for reading. :)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome Hubby7:50 PM

    I found out about this site from my wife, the blog-mistress of this site. I enjoy reading just about everything here. :)

    Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary sis.
    And how do you play Sims in the car? On a laptop plugged into the car or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masooma, yes that's it. On a laptop plugged in with a car adaptor. I'm also bringing some movies so we can watch those in case the girls get tired of playing. Although I'm hoping they don't because the last thing I want is to sit and watch Ice Age all the way to Toronto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Just stopping by to let you know that the kindblog site has moved, and your sidebar link is no longer working. Please update your link to http://chookooloonks.typepad.com/kindblog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good trip! And happy blog anniversary....may you have many many more years of hapiness together ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam alaykum
    Nice Blog !
    Keep going and alf mabrook for the blog anniv

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    AND EID MUBARAK SWEETHEART!


    I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salams,

    I found your blog when looking up du'as for pregnancy for a friend of mine. What a great resource.. Jazak'Allah Khair.

    A fellow Torontarian,
    Huma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Salam alaikum! This is such a wonderful blog. I came across another blog of a Muslim Working Woman that you might be interested in http://workingmuslimwoman.wordpress.com

    Keep up the good work!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please check out Hands on Homeschooling when you can. Would love to meet up sometime.

    Jan
    www.handsonhomeschooling.org

    ReplyDelete