Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Orlando Science Center

We went to the Orlando Science Center on Tuesday. I have to say, I wasn’t really that impressed, however we did not go to the human body exhibit or watch any movies. I knew my three year old would not really sit patiently through a movie and I did not want to disturb others that were there to learn. We also didn’t go to the human body exhibit, (although I was interested in going) because we heard (and were also told by the OSC staff) that it would be a bit too much for my girls to handle, especially since they used authentic human bodies and organs that have been preserved. The rest of it was pretty boring. My girls enjoyed it for the most part because they had baby alligators and fish and other animals. They also liked the Kidstown and Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood area a little bit, but we were out of there in 1.5 hours. I am so glad we did not purchase the yearly pass. This was my first time going to the Orlando Science center so I really didn’t know what to expect. I think I will definitely take the girls to the Ontario Science Center next July.

No comments:

Post a Comment