Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Surat Al-Ikhlas

I finally got around to recording my three year old reciting Surat Al-Iklas. It's too funny the way she recites it. As you will hear she started to get really excited while she was reciting and even started talking in the middle of it, which I had to edit out. It was so hilarious!



Of course now that she has discovered that she can speak into the microphone on my computer and have her voice played back to her afterwards, she wants to do it non-stop! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Taiba3:07 AM

    Mashallah she sounds so sweet.
    i love the new look on your site. Don't think I've commented before, been reading for a few months now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for reading! I like the new look too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet mash'Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. nice sound I liked it. She must be 4 years old I think
    http://www.shoppingsurat.com

    ReplyDelete