Thursday, October 12, 2006

Naade Ali

One of my favorite duas (prayers) is Naade Ali. Every time I get into my car or feel a little scared I just recite that dua and it makes me feel so much better.

This is my five year old daughter reciting Naade Ali:



She reads this to me every night before she goes to bed, every time we get into the car and any other time she feels like it. She has told me that it is one of her favorite duas as well and she loves to read it. I'm so happy to have passed this wonderful prayer onto my first born and I absolutely looooooooooooooooooove hearing her read it to me.

4 comments:

  1. she sounds very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I know, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is my favorite duaa! Inshalla God bless you and your lovely family, always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you photoflo, God bless you too. :)

    ReplyDelete