Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Al Muhajabat

I just wanted to tell you all about the wonderful stuff I just bought. I got three children’s hijabs, three underscarves and four shaylas from Al Muhajabat Islamic Clothing and I received this whole shipment in excellent condition within one week. They are also having a sale on shaylas right now till Eid I think. They have wonderful and beautiful shaylas. They were all in perfect condition and so soft and bright. It was all very nicely packaged and the service was fast and easy. Check it out if you are interested in getting something for eid.

1 comment:

  1. hijabgirl.com is also good. She offers only woman's clothing, but at a very reasonable price with the goal for more to be available by the end of the year! GREAT customer service--very fast responses to questions via email, quick delivery, and really reasonable shipping!!

    ReplyDelete