Sunday, October 08, 2006

15th of Ramadan

Tomorrow is the 15th of Ramadan, which is the birth of Imam Hassan (as) (and also the day I was born :) ). I was in the process of searching for different arts and crafts I can do with the kids at Madressa today when I found lots of informative sites about him, so I thought I would share:

1. AlMujtaba.com – Very informative website, has oodles of informative articles and some great images!

2. An introduction to fourth infallible Hazrat Imam Hassan (AS) - Great site for kids.

3. Imam Hasan 'The Myth of his Divorces' - by S. Saeed Akhtar Rizvi

4. Hasan ibn Ali - Wikipedia

5. Shia.org - Taken from Know Your Islam by Yousuf N. Lalljee

2 comments:

  1. er..soz about me pic. Just me bein me. No offence 'n all that. Wandered here via my mate Debs. Fish out of water really. Don't understand all this religion stuff but I like the sound of home education so you go girl!

    Anyroad, nice to read yer n all the best from England

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's quite alright. Thanks and come back anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete