Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Iftar time in Orlando

Another thing that people are searching for and ending up on my blog is the iftar time in Orlando Florida. To view all the prayer timings for Orlando, you can visit Husseini Islamic Center's website to get the Prayer Schedule and from there you can see the iftar time.

I hope all of you are having a fulfilling month so far and I pray everyone's fasting is going well. My five year old is begging me to let her fast, so I suggested that she do a half fast but she won’t hear it. She wants to wake up in the night with us to have suhoor and then doesn’t want to eat till iftar. Luckily Baba took over and talked to her about it so she has simmered down now. We have been removing the links on our paper chain after iftar every evening. So far three have already been removed.

Here are some more month of Ramadan projects I found on other blogs that are just wonderful:

Ramadan Surprise Box by Sketched Soul - This one is so gorgeous!

Moon Phase Calendar by Zaynab - Very neat idea!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that she's so ready to fast...hopefully she keeps this attitude. I wouldn't let her fast either, but it is cool that she wants to. :-) Great job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes she always wants to do EVERYTHING! LOL

    ReplyDelete