Saturday, May 06, 2006

Update!

Well I've pretty much finished moving and unpacking but I'm still too tired to write and we haven't got back full swing into homeschooling yet. We just visited the new library, got some books and have just been doing our daily reading. The girls got new bikes (with training wheels) so we have been going for bike rides every morning now before it gets too hot out.

Our new neighborhood is really nice and quiet. I haven’t seen many kids though. The girls love the new place and are constantly running around in circles. I’ve removed some stuff from storage out that I had placed there three years ago and it was like finding lost treasure. It was wonderful going through it all and being able to open it up and actually have room to use .

We’ll be leaving for Toronto in about two months and I have 30 lessons left on the calvert pre-k curriculum. We have ample time and I want to get it done before we go so I can give her a pre-k graduation certificate of some sort. We’ve also been moved to the pre-approved stage with Connections Academy so please pray that it all works out for us, I’m pretty excited about it. I think it will be really good for us.

That’s it for now, I’ll write more when I don’t feel so exhausted!

3 comments:

  1. Salam Anila,
    Mubarak on the new place! May Allah bless your new home and its inhabitants. I'm proud of you with the homeschooling stuff - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all the wonderful prayers Mona. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salams
    Mashallah you have a nice blog here, keep up the good work.
    Please take a look at my blog and link it up here, Jazakallah
    Wasalam

    ReplyDelete