Saturday, May 27, 2006

Party favors

I’ve already purchased quite a bit of toys, stickers, accessories and candy of course for the goody bags but I’ve also been working on creating some party favors for the girls ourselves. I was actually able to make really cute Hello Kitty bookmarks from this website: DLTK's Hello Kitty Section
And they have beautiful door hangers on this site: Hello Kitty door hangers
that I printed and glued onto card stock to make it firmer. After doing so much color printing I’ve realized that my printer is much better than I thought it was. The birthday girl helped me glue these things together and I’m going to get her to write a little note on the backs of the door hangers for each girl.

There will probably be a lot of blog entries this month regarding the party, because that is all my mind is engrossed with these days, so I hope it doesn’t bore you guys too much!

4 comments:

  1. Felicia5:53 PM

    Assalamu Alaikum sister!
    I was skimming the internet and ran across your blog, and I see you reside in Orlando, as do I!
    I am a new convert to Islam and I really don't personally know anyone around who is muslim, so I'm just reaching out to you!
    Salam
    ~Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing Felicia. Please feel free to email me (the link is on my blog on the right hand side) and we can take it from there. It's nice to meet another sister in Orlando. :)

    ReplyDelete