Sunday, May 21, 2006

Birthdays and Vacations!

My four year old will be a five year old around the end of June. A few days after her birthday we are going on vacation for a month to Toronto and won’t be back till August. Therefore I wanted to do a small birthday party with a few of her friends from Madressa so she can enjoy herself with them one last time before we take off for a month. I’m kind of doing a Hello Kitty and butterflies theme since she loves them both so much. I want to have some crafts and a few games but not too much since there are only 7 girls, all under 6 years of age. There is so much stuff on the hello kitty website to print out and download. I was even able to make the invitations from there and they look awesome. I’ll probably mail them out in a few weeks. There are many more coloring pages and games and puzzles and mazes and door hangers, etc…. It’s quite a packed website with bright beautiful pictures.

I can’t believe my baby is almost 5 already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment