Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy new year everyone!

I haven't written for a while because I've been a bit caught up with the girls. The weather was so nice and cool the past week in Orlando we went out to the park and did a lot of outdoor activities.

Then yesterday my FIL came back from Pakistan and it's been so much fun. My oldest is quite attached to him and was really happy to have him back. Of course she also loved all her toys and gifts she got. She started walking around in her new bangles and shoes right away. It's cute the way she loves to dress up. Lately she's been on a real dress-up binge. Every morning she gets up and picks out clothes to wear that are always fancy or flowery or very feminine. Then she will wear her little plastic crown all day and walk around like she owns the place. She even refers to herself as "Princess." Why does every girl always want to be a princess? Of course my two year old loves to copy everything her big sister does and has been picky about what clothes I pick out for her and also asking for her plastic crown and of course calling herself "pinsesss!"

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember ever wanting to be a princess. I had no sisters, just an older brother, and my parents raised us basically the same - my mom wasn't raised with a lot of girly stuff and so she didn't pass it on to me - so I was just never into girly stuff - not much into dolls, etc. Instead wanted whatever my brother had...

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete