Sunday, December 25, 2005

Toys that teach

I realized a long time ago that my children were learning more from regular books and simple toys like: puzzles, blocks, lego, play-doh and the most important: interaction with their parents. All the electronic toys on their shelves just collected dust and didn't really keep their attention very long. Now I just recently read this article and it made a lot of sense to me so I thought I'd share it with others:

Toys that Teach: Which toys are the most educational? Hint: They probably don't talk

2 comments:

  1. I've always complained to myself about how modern toys take the imagination out of play. Sometimes the box is a better toy than the $50 item inside of it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the informative blog
    Here Is some additional
    Toys Resources for Educational, Electronic, and toys games if you or your readers are interested.

    ReplyDelete