Saturday, December 10, 2005

Scrabble

What is is about this game that everyone loves? It is absolutely one of my favorites, other than checkers of course. We were all playing tonight and my four year old teamed up with her uncle and he was amazed at all the words she was suggesting for them to spell. What four year old knows how to spell liquid?

I got her a bunch of board games and decided to do family game night every Friday night. However slowly ever night is turning into family game night. She just can't get enough of them. This was the first time we played scrabble with her involved (I was a little tired of Candyland and all the Dora games) and I was surprised to see how active she really was. But she told me that Sequence for Kidsis still her favorite game. :)

For the muslims out there, this game is also very good for the kids. She likes it a lot but still is a bit young for it to get all the answers. However it's great for kids that are a bit older:
Junior Quran Challenge This one is age 5-10.
Quran Challenge Game This one is age 8-adult.

If any of you know other good board games for her age, please let me know! Thanks. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to Literati on yahoo games-- it's an online version of scrabble and you play other ppl online. fun stuff man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, I'm going to check it out. I play checkers on yahoo games a lot. What's your id on yahoo?

    ReplyDelete