Friday, December 09, 2005

Not my first blog

This is not my first attempt at keeping a blog. I had one before but due to personal reasons I had to discontinue it. I was going through a lot back then and I really just don't get the time to sit at my computer that much anymore. Therefore you will notice that sometimes it will be days before I post much and then one day there will be ten new entries.

I will try my best to keep this blog alive because one of the main reasons I'm starting it is so I have a record of everything I am doing to educate my girls. I'm going to try and post reading lists and curriculum reviews and all sorts of other junk that might be important to someone else.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Um Ibrahim3:20 PM

    this is wonderful, jazaki ALlahu khair for sharing your info!

    ReplyDelete