Sunday, December 11, 2005

Informative sites for muslim homeschoolers

Here are some islamic websites I use for my girls:
Yemen Links (Arabic Resources section)
Play and Learn
Little Mumins
Muslim Kids
Islamic Homeschooling

Islamic Curriculum:
Kinza Academy
Ad-Duha Institute
Madressa.net

Muslim homeschooling email groups:
Education for Muslim Children
Muslims and home education
Arabic learning materials

I have gotten some really excellent materials and ideas from some of the above sites, especially yemenlinks.com I have taken some pictures of some of the projects I have done with my girls and I will share them in some of my later posts, Inshallah.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:37 PM

    as salaam alakium sister i am in shaa Allah possibly relocating to orlando within the next few months and i am intrested in homeschooling i found your blog on google . i tried to email you but for some reason it wont let me please if u can try to contact me i would appreciate it jazak ALlah Khayrn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize about not replying sooner, it's been a little crazy around here. Please feel free to email me at anilazaidi@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

    ReplyDelete